Equipment For Sale
From: Bob Heiser (w7iktfly-web.us)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:32:17 -0800 (PST)

Here is a list of equipment for sale.

Martin is experiencing health problems and is selling his ham equipment.

Hi again Bob,

Thank you for helping me out in this matter. I really appreciate it. The following is the information you requested. Best regards, Martin Cordina.

I have the following equipment for sale:

  • Icom HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver Model # IC -7000;
  • Alinco Switching Power Supply; Model # DM - 330 MV
  • Output Max 32 Amp;
  • Icom Dual Band hand held Transceiver. Model # IC-Z1A;
  • MFJ HF/VHF SWR Analyzer, Model # MFJ - 259B
  • Two (2) antennas, 1 x 20M and 1 High Frequency. Both provide excellent reception here in the Valley and world wide (e.g. Italy, Hawaii, Argentina contacts)

If interested, please call Martin KE5YWQ at 956-322-5278 or email at metzen925 [at] gmail.com

Thank you and 73’s to all.
Martin Cordina

--
God Loves You,