Re: We lost 2 hams
From: Joe Cobos (joepcrepairsbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:32:39 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to hear about John KF5MQS & Gene WA0NUU. They will be missed and my
prayers go out to them.

Joe KG5BPK

On Fri, 12/7/18, Bob Heiser <w7ikt [at] fly-web.us> wrote:

 Subject: [Webfoot] We lost 2 hams
 To: "KG5BPK Joe Cobos" <joepcrepair [at] sbcglobal.net>
 Cc: "Webfoot - Rio Grande Valley Ham Radio" <webfoot [at] fly-web.us>
 Date: Friday, December 7, 2018, 1:36 PM

     I assume
 since I did not know this
       some of you also do not know.  John is KF5MQS and
 Gene is WA0NUU.
     Please put
 their families on your
       prayer list.  I heard that John & Gene were
 driving to a ham
       breakfast in Harlingen Saturday, May 12.

     -----------------------------The
       following is off the web.------------------

       The accident happened on eastbound Expressway 83 in
 Alamo
         between Alamo Road and Tower Road.
       We’ve learned that John Kermit Carey of
 McAllen and Eugene
           Glen Hoag were killed in the crash.
       An undocumented immigrant is facing intoxication
 manslaughter
         charges following a deadly accident in Alamo during
 the early
         morning hours on Saturday.
       Juan Manuel Quintero Reyes, 18, was arraigned on
 Sunday
         afternoon.
       Bond was set for Reyes in the amount of
 $205,000.