Re: June 2019 Chapter Meeting
From: Reece (rreecesuddenlink.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:29:23 -0700 (PDT)
Got it Rom, thanks bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2019, at 1:16 PM, Ron Lentz via EAA493 <eaa493 [at] fly-web.us> wrote:

Afternoon Everyone,

Time for a reminder that our next EAA Chapter meeting will be Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at
7 pm.  The meeting will be held in the Conference Room at Mathis Field as usual.  The program for this meeting will be the Chapter Video Magazine for June.  Carol Heiser has offered to provide some light refreshments after the program.

A second request...If you know of anyone in your circle of friends that would be interested in EAA...Bring them along to our April meeting.  We need to continue our efforts to bring in new members especially any of the young folks you know that are interested in aviation and the Young Eagles program.

Ron Lentz

PS.  As in the past if a few of you receiving this message could respond to me it would help make sure this email is getting out as planned.