Re: Inez
From: M.J. Trebenskie (skie999hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:17:49 -0700 (PDT)
INEZ Was such a gentle and caring lady. She will be sadly  missed by all our Paradise  family.
We all were so blessed to have her and George  as part of our winter lives for many years Truly we believe  that she will be welcomed  by the big guy into The ultimate Paradise  for eternity .
Faye and Mike.

Mjt