Re: Thomas Edward Faber - Schroeder Funeral Homes, Northwood
From: George Engebretson (georgeandkaryngmail.com)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 19:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Well Said!

On Tue, May 18, 2021, 6:17 PM M.J. Trebenskie <skie999 [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
eMail from Alamo Paradise Acres reflector.

Rest in Peace good friend.
We feel confident to say that your memory will be cherished by all of the Alamo Paradise  Acres family.
You have so generously  contributed to make our winter holidays memorable over the years.
Your presence there  and contributions to the park activity,s will be difficult  to replace.
God speed to your next destination Tom.

​Faye and Mike