Re: Lamar Schacht obituary is on line.
From: George Engebretson (georgeandkaryngmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 10:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to hear of Lamar's slipping away.  He and OraLee were out next door neighbors the first winter we were in Alamo Paradise Acres.  They were very congenial to us, got us involved in Bowling, going up to the Hall, various other activities.  I blew my Achilles tendon out playing softball and walked around with a CamWalker boot for a couple of months.  Well, with Lamar's sense of humor when the talent night came, Lamar showed up dressed in a long wig and headband and a Camwalker device he made.  Funny, they were both nice folks...  George & Karyn